On November 4th 2021 Good Homes Alliance, alongside Bioregional and the Passivhaus Trust, hosted an event as part of the COP26 Built Environment Virtual Pavilion titled ‘Sustainable city-regions – how can we enable zero-carbon living at scale?’.
The below video is a short set of case studies from GHA members profiling the Oxford-Cambridge region. It featured as part of the wider event to generate debate on enabling zero-carbon living at scale, with the following objectives:
- To present inspirational case studies that provide solutions to a target audience of developers, policymakers, planners, and architects.
- To demonstrate how different approaches have delivered sustainability at scale for communities, cities, and regions across the world.
- To focus on energy issues, but also draw together a range of macro issues across a progressive sustainable built environment.
The video features:
- Hannah Scott, Bioregional
- Emma Davies, Greater Cambridge Shared Planning
- Tom Dollard, Pollard Thomas Edwards
The full event will be available on-demand in the near future.