The fourth and final event in the Good Homes 2020 Conference Series.
Download content available for Good Homes Alliance members only.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome from the chair and scene setting – Lynne Sullivan OBE, Chair, Good Homes Alliance
- The Healthy Homes Act – Dr Daniel Slade, Policy & Project Manager, Town and Country Planning Association
- Accelerating the transition to a green economy – Emma Harvey, Programme Director, Green Finance Institute
- Home Comforts during the Covid-19 Lockdown – Prof. Matthew Carmona, Planning and Urban Design, University College London
- The Building for Life principles – David Birkbeck, Chief Executive, Design for Homes
- Active House principles and findings of the ‘Model Home 2020’ CarbonLight Home project – Paul Hicks, Director, Studio 62 Design Ltd
Event date: Tuesday 17th November 2020